Contact information:

16 Norton Street, Belmont, NY 14813
Phone: (585) 610-7656
Email: riehlebr@gmail.com
Website: http://brendariehle.stampinup.net

Friday, February 3, 2012

Free Sale-a-bration Stamp Sets



I made these two cards using a Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration Fresh Vintage stamp set that I got for free.  They were both made with elegant eggplant, old olive, and whisper white paper.  I colored on the stamp with the old olive and elegant eggplant markers and stamped it on whisper white paper.  I also used the new label framelits, tulip embossing folder, beautiful wings embosslit, and pearls.



These two cards were made with the Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration Elementary Elegance stamp set that I got for free.  I used some of the designer series paper on the bottom with sahara sand paper on the top.  The image was stamped with early espresso.  The baja breeze pleated satin ribbon from the new occassions mini catalog separates the two papers.  The butterflies were made with baja breeze paper using the beautiful wing embosslit and pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment