Contact information:

16 Norton Street, Belmont, NY 14813
Phone: (585) 610-7656
Email: riehlebr@gmail.com
Website: http://brendariehle.stampinup.net

Monday, January 19, 2015

Thanksgiving & Christmas 2014

I still seem to be having trouble getting back to the blogging, but thought I would at least post a few cards that I made over Thanksgiving and Christmas:  (I have always been very careful to give credit to the original creator of a card I may have copied or been inspired by on my blog; however, it's been so long since these cards were done, that I'm not going to go back to figure it out now.  If you believe one of my cards is a replica of one you created, please feel free to tag yourself.)  In addition to seeing a shadow on all of my pictures, it looks like I also should have cropped them.  Perhaps this is why I haven't posted in so long.)








No comments:

Post a Comment