Contact information:

16 Norton Street, Belmont, NY 14813
Phone: (585) 610-7656
Email: riehlebr@gmail.com
Website: http://brendariehle.stampinup.net

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Late Night Stampers Treasure Hunt Participants

A few other demonstrators listed the participants in the Late Night Stampers Treasure Hunt so I thought I would to.  It definitely makes it a little easier to participate.  I have had two people already submit lists, and they will be entered in a drawing to win a prize from me on May 15.  If you become a follower on my blog in addition to submitting a list, I will enter your name in the drawing twice. 



  • Lori Witt
  • Miriam Permut
  • Brenda Rigby Riehle
  • Deborah Smart
  • Jane Dexter
  • Stacy Royster
  • Karel Standish
  • Sara Bracht
  • Elin Kovash
  • Penny Hanuszak
  • Jeannie Bushman
  • Bev Gomez
  • Sherrill Graff
  • Lorie Ballard
  • Karen Biefeld
  • Beverly Farmer
  • Jackie Watson
  • Laurie Reaume
  • Jen Ward
  • Brenda Hugar
  •  Tammy Davis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment