Contact information:

16 Norton Street, Belmont, NY 14813
Phone: (585) 610-7656
Email: riehlebr@gmail.com
Website: http://brendariehle.stampinup.net

Friday, May 25, 2012

Stampin' Up! Fabric


In addition to the best rubber stamps around, Stampin' Up! now offers some of the prettiest fabric that coordinates with our papers and rubbers stamps. This little guy, Calvin, was made with Comfort Cafe Stampin' Up! fabric.  Calvin was made by Shirley over at www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com.  I ordered Calvin as a surprise for my good friend and coworker Adele (who collects owls) on Tuesday, and had him by Thursday.  He is absolutely adorable and very well made.  Thank you, Shirley, for the great service!!

4 comments:

  1. Brenda thanks for the shout out!! I do love Calvin myself... he is named after my 10 year old son. He was so excited when I told him that everyone loved his namesake owl. Thanks again!!

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, thanks for joining my blog! I absolutely LOVE this owl - I am a total owl enthusiast! I just may be attempting this myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I could so see Calvin being a PENGUIN!!! I'm going to have to look into this!! I do need a mascot :D hahahaha that's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brenda! Thanks for joining my blog - this owl is too precious; now I want one!

    ReplyDelete